Play music on Bluetooth speakers or headphones
Google has recently intoriduced the ability for Home devices to have connectivity with bluetooth speakers. Its now easy to stream music playing on Google Home to your favorite Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Note: All media playback will play on the external speaker that’s paired with the Google Home. Alarms, timers, and Google Assistant responses will play on Google Home.
Complete these steps if it’s the first time you’re connecting your speaker to Google Home.
- Turn on your Bluetooth speaker and make sure it’s in pairing mode. This is typically done by pressing the pairing button on your speaker, if possible.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the top right corner of the app Home screen, tap Devices .
- Find the device card for the Google Home you want to pair with a Bluetooth speaker.
- In the top right corner of the device card, tap the device card menu Settings Default music speaker Pair Bluetooth speaker.
- Tap the speaker you want to pair.
- Tap Done.
Tips for pairing and connecting devices
- You can only have one connected speaker or headphone to play music through at a time.
- Once you pair and connect your speaker to a Google Home, it will auto-connect unless the speaker gets disconnected or turned off.
- You can pair a Google Home to multiple Bluetooth enabled speakers or headphones, but it will only connect to the most recently connected device.
Purchase your Lithe Speakers through Home Tech Melbourne today.....